We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problems with booking KORAIL Pass

2 posts
Save Topic
Problems with booking KORAIL Pass

Hey,

Me and a friend are staying in South Korea in August and after 6 days in Seoul we are planning to travel to Busan on the 27th of August with the KTX train and afterwards go back to Seoul two days later on the 29th of August.

Therefore I booked a KORAIL Pass FX (2 day use) where I should select the two days.

Unfortunately when it comes to the reservation, I am not able to save the „First date of travel with KORAIL PASS“, which in my case, would be the 27th of August. I can save the Date of Travel 1 (27th of August) and Date of Travel 2 (29th of August) but when I want to Save the „First date of travel with KORAIL PASS“ with 27th of August, I get the message „You have selected a date which is not available. Please select again.

Even if I change the date on the 26th of August for example, I get the same Message.

Therefore I can‘t go on with printing out the pass and also I didn‘t receive an e-mail confirmafion yet. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Busan
Busan
South Korea
2 replies to this topic
Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,839 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Problems with booking KORAIL Pass

As far as I know you can only book 30 days in advance. I may be wrong

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Problems with booking KORAIL Pass

I thought this would only apply for the seat reservation but not for the whole KORAIL pass? 🤔

Reply to: Problems with booking KORAIL Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted