We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Lotus Tours

Sudbury...
1 post
Save Topic
Grand Lotus Tours

My wife and I recently completed a 9 day tour of Myanmar - covering Mandalay, Inle Lake, Bagan and Yangon.

All arrangements were handled by Grand Lotus Tours, and they did an outstanding job, maneuvering us through airports, hotels and the various sites. Our guide, Ye Ye, was always aware of our needs and wants, and made several changes in our itinerary to respond to our requests. He accimpanied us throughout the tour, and proved to be extremely knowledgable with respect to our Venus, the history of the country and the various places we visited, and the sites we saw.

We tend to be high energy, demanding tourists, and found that this tour met all of our needs.

We would unconditionally recommend Grand Lotus Tours ( and especially Ye Ye) to anyone traveling to Myanmar.

Mentioned in this post
Mandalay
Mandalay
Mandalay Region, Myanmar
Inle Lake
Inle Lake
2,377 Reviews
Nyaungshwe, Myanmar
Bagan
Bagan
Mandalay Region, Myanmar
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon Region, Myanmar
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
16,994 posts
401 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

Thank you for joining Tripadvisor and for your first post recommending an Agent.

Perhaps you could also post your reviews so as to help future visitors.

SS

2. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: February 14, 2017, 8:05 pm
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,523 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

Hope you respond quicker than that to your clients, this was over 10 months ago.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

We too have had Ye Ye in the past and think he is GREAT! Also Linn and Htet Htet. Grand Lotus Tours is the best Company I have ever used - but I have a few running a close second. SE Asia is willing to do what it takes to help those who are adventurous enough to come visit - don't wait to long.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

We just completed a tour with Grand Lotus Tours - our 5th - we have fallen in love with the magic that is Burma. They have always been top notch - I can't imagine what more they could do for us. I planned the trip for us and two couples that had not been to Burma - they too felt the magic and want to return. Our guide was Htet Htet and she is just the best. We will be back again. Thanks for another memorable experience.

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

Thank you for your positive review. The entire Grand Lotus Team is very glad to know you had a magical trip in Myanmar, with unforgettable experiences. Htet Htet is absolutely fantastic; we will with pleasure pass the message to her. We remain at your entire disposal to organize your future 6th trip ;-)

Mentioned in this post
7. Re: Grand Lotus Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: February 16, 2018, 1:17 pm
Get answers to your questions about Myanmar