We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New updates for entries to Jordan?

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
13,928 posts
206 reviews
133 helpful votes
New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

I wonder if I have to have a PCR test even though I have been fully vaccinated and get a certificate for it. Are there perhaps new conditions regarding entry into Jordan? On the RJ website, only the old updates remain, but there should be new ones, I think. Does anyone know about it?

7 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
139 posts
20 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

I’d like to know this as well. Someone posted a news article stating that a vaccine certificate will be acceptable rather than a PCR before your arrival, but official websites haven’t been updated yet as far as I’ve seen. Kinda worried about this as our flight is in 3 weeks lol

USA
Level Contributor
93 posts
16 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

ditto! I'm anxiously awaiting as well. Plan to leave at end of May, so hoping to hear something more official by then.

Petra - Wadi Musa...
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa, Amman
Level Contributor
6,066 posts
33 reviews
16 helpful votes
3. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

Apart from that 'unofficial' news article I don't think I've seen anything that confirms it .... as with so many things in Jordan the news is confusing and unclear on this subject as well.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
139 posts
20 reviews
11 helpful votes
4. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

Patricia - until they announce it officially I think I'm going to plan on getting the PCR whilst in Egypt. Seems like the right course of action, right?

Petra - Wadi Musa...
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa, Amman
Level Contributor
6,066 posts
33 reviews
16 helpful votes
5. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

Hi Izzy, yes I think that's a good plan, it's better to do too much than not enough at this point. unless it's really announced in an official statement, in that case I'm sure it will be posted here on TA.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

2 posts
1 review
6. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

Do you think we will be able to go to Jordan at the end of may? Do you think the curfews will be over?

Amman, Jordan
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
15,948 posts
41 reviews
96 helpful votes
7. Re: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Save

Xanthi T I doubt if anyone can give you the answer. Curfew is working in bringing spread of covid under control .i dnt think its likely be removed in near future

Book flight,tour and hotel subject to cancellation ,be on safe side

raymond

amman pasha hotel

Reply to: New updates for entries to Jordan?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jordan
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.