We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip planned May 17

2 posts
1 review
Trip planned May 17

Hi! My husband and I have a trip planned to Jordan from may 17-31. Do you think the curfew will be lifted by then? Do you think we should cancel our trip from now? We are dying to go but don’t want to go if there’s a curfew there. We want to be able to go out to dinner later than 7 pm. We would appreciate any insight. Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Petra - Wadi Musa...
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa, Amman
Level Contributor
6,066 posts
33 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Trip planned May 17

Impossible to say and I doubt the government will take any decisions before the end of Ramadan.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

Amman, Jordan
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
15,947 posts
41 reviews
96 helpful votes
2. Re: Trip planned May 17

Conditions with covid 19 at the moment doesn't allow government to ease restrictions. the night curfew seems to be working.It has considerably brought down cases and deaths in the kingdom

its prudent to delay your trip till Oct/Nov. that gives you peace of mind .a chance to have a stress free and enjoy your holiday.


amman pasha hotel

1 post
3. Re: Trip planned May 17

Thanks for your response!

Reply to: Trip planned May 17
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.