We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the difference between the CIP and IGA lounges?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
27 reviews
24 helpful votes
What is the difference between the CIP and IGA lounges?
Save

Hello - I couldn't figure out the difference between the CIP and IGA lounges. They have different offers. Before booking, I wanted to be sure. Please advise.

2 replies to this topic
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
50,813 posts
63 reviews
236 helpful votes
1. Re: What is the difference between the CIP and IGA lounges?
Save

savvyea, IGA Lounge is owned by the airport and CIP lounge by Turkish Airlines. Everybody can use IGA Lounge as long as they pay 59 Euros entrance fee, but CIP lounge entrance is restricted to Turkish Airlines passengers (either business class or other qualifications). Have a look at the posts No.211 and others at the following thread. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k5162145-o20-Pay_for_use_Lounges_Istanbul_Airport-Istanbul.html

Enigma...

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
975 posts
56 reviews
63 helpful votes
2. Re: What is the difference between the CIP and IGA lounges?
Save

i have tried last september IGA lounge in international departure , well i a very pleased with it as it is a very big lounge with a nice selection of cold & hot foods as well all beverage you need and give you access to 4 hours freee internet , there is also a balcony for smoking , relaxing massage chair , games , billards table , i entered using my platinuim master card as it is qualified with LoungKey Application ,

Reply to: What is the difference between the CIP and IGA lounges?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.