We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus

Pune, India
5 posts
Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus
Save

Hello,

I am travelling to Turkey from India on mentioned dates. Is there any concrete updates on if Indians are being allowed to enter.

Thanks.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
50,527 posts
63 reviews
236 helpful votes
1. Re: Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus
Save

Hatim,. There are no restrictions on Indian nationals. Of course you need a Turkish evisa or a consular visa to enter Turkey.

Enigma...

Level Contributor
28 posts
2. Re: Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus
Save

Please check my reply in a similar thread... i am in Istanbul right now. All fine at the moment. No panic.. but how events turn out in days to come , no one can predict.

Agra, India
7 posts
3. Re: Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus
Save

Write now,they allow indians.i came on 13th march

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
423 posts
19 reviews
12 helpful votes
4. Re: Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus
Save

As per March 17th 10:27 am...India further bans even Indians to enter from EU,Turkey and Uk effective from March 18th 12GMT,restrictions imposed till March 31st as of now.

India travel restrictions due to Coronavirus | Coronavirus India update https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/government-prohibits-entry-of-passengers-from-eu-turkey-uk-from-march-18/articleshow/74657194.cms

5. Re: Traveling from India between 9th to 22nd April: Corona Virus

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: March 19, 2021, 12:41 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.