We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please advise, have 14 days in turkey , where to visit?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
Please advise, have 14 days in turkey , where to visit?
Save

Hello everyone!

My boyfriend and I are going to Turkey, arriving in Istanbul on April 21st and leaving on May 7th.

We are staying in Istanbul (Beyoglu) until the 27th, when we are flying early am to Cappadocia (Kayseri). We'll be staying in Goreme for 2 nights. After that we are not quite sure what to do next? We are thinking on going to Ephesus and maybe Pamukkale, would it be in off time with just 1-2 days there, and/or where would be best to stay overnight in the area?

We were also contemplating going to Bodrum for a few days so we get to see the coast, is this recommendable ,or would there be somewhere else we should go? My boyfriend was really hoping to get some nice warmer weather feel.

Since we don't have much time, flying is probably what we would choose to move around when possible.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! Many thanks!

1. Re: Please advise, have 14 days in turkey , where to visit?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: April 04, 2015, 1:16 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.