We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Yerevan end of November

3 posts
Travel to Yerevan end of November

Hello , I plan to travel to Yerevan for 3 nights in November end. Is it a good time to travel or will it be too cold to enjoy there? Planning around 22nd - 26th. If we do come what are the places we can visit? And what approx will be the weather like? Will it be snowing and raining? If yes then how will we enjoy our trip there? Or should I change my destination? Please advice. Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
11 posts
1. Re: Travel to Yerevan end of November

I will be following this post, as we are also travelling from 13-Nov to 18thNov

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
217 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Travel to Yerevan end of November

Hi Mallika.End of the November temperature daytime can be +10- 15 .evenings can be cold .But don't be upset i never remember Yerevan to be so cold at the end of November.You can enjoy the food in local taverns.You will see that Yerevan never sleeps.it's like 00:00 lot of people outside because it's comfortable and safe...Visit and enjoy Cascade stairs.Enjoy November sunset there.Take a time to visit Genocide Memorial.One thing to mention.Have a daily short visit to Pagan Temple of Garni...it's beautiful there ..24 hour supermarkets are operating everywhere in Yerevan/You ll enjoy for sure...

Regards Ruben

Edited: October 09, 2018, 4:01 pm
Reply to: Travel to Yerevan end of November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yerevan