We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 E-Visas

california
Level Contributor
147 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
2 E-Visas

sorry if this has been answered, but i dont see it, we will be traveling to Vietnam and Cambodia in November. First 3 nights Hanoi, next 6 nights Cambodia last 2 nights Ho Chi Minn, my question is can i get 2 single entry e-visa? one for Hanoi, then one coming back into HCMC. I know I can get the multiple entry VOA but it is more of a hassle(hate waiting in immigration) we will not have checked bags Thank You

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
The Chi Boutique Hotel
The Chi Boutique Hotel
539 Reviews
Hanoi, Vietnam
9 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
451 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 E-Visas

Why would you want to do back and forth?

The only reason maybe.....you have a free mileage? I would prefer to spend and enjoy on vacation time than on air and immigration.

california
Level Contributor
147 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 E-Visas

thank you for your answer, but I dont think this answered my question, can we get and use 2 E-Visas in this time frame?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,518 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 E-Visas

I cant see why not. With the evisa it has to be approved before you pay for it. Once approved and paid for, you are in.

Level Contributor
451 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 E-Visas

I’ve never done that; However, the govnt offers a multiple entry visa. So, I think there must be a reason. But I would like to hear your updates.

jacksonville
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 E-Visas

I would do 1 multi entry VOA's

Edited: June 12, 2018, 7:21 am
Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 E-Visas

I am keen to know the answer to your question too, I have the same issue and would much rather have the evisa than VOA, but have searched for the answer but with no luck, thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,518 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 E-Visas

There is no multi entry evisa, so you either have to get 2 evisas or get a VOA mulitple entry visa

Level Contributor
451 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 E-Visas

“30 days” the language used in evisa is beyond and doesn’t say totally clear to re-enter or can apply to a new evisa after one exists from the country within 30 days. Given the facts that within 30 days time frame from original post, very interesting to see how that goes.....

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
12 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 E-Visas

For the Evisa, it is 1 month SINGLE ENTRY.

So you need to do 2 E visa

Reply to: 2 E-Visas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hanoi