We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long-Term Rental in Vietnam (3-12 month rental)

Antwerp, Belgium
12 posts
Save Topic
Long-Term Rental in Vietnam (3-12 month rental)

Hi people,

I'm considering moving to Vietnam for a duration of 3-12 months depending on the quality of our stay, and I'm looking for some accomodation. Can be a bungalow, beach house, apartment (would have to be a nice one) or a hotel even:

My requirements are that there is availability of high-speed Internet, and proximity of a gym.

Would also like things like supermarkets and restaurants not too far off, cheap but good food.

Plus points are a laundry service,

Something in a less crowded area, beach area or nice nature area is a plus too.

Any thoughts on the where, what, how?

Edited: April 04, 2012, 2:23 am
Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
727 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Long-Term Rental in Vietnam (3-12 month rental)

If you want to access Facebook, download Proxy Server Ultrasurf 1103 , just google it and download , its free

32. Re: Long-Term Rental in Vietnam (3-12 month rental)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: December 08, 2012, 6:05 pm
Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Long-Term Rental in Vietnam (3-12 month rental)

Hi there, where did you end up by now? We are considering as well to spend the month june/july/ august next year or in Vietnam or in Thailand, means: we have the same question. I visited Vietnam some years ago and loved it. In Thailand i never went south so far, so i could not really say what is available there nor about the costs involved for a little beach bungalow for example. I would be happy to get some suggestions if you have. Kind regards from Nelson NZ

34. Re: Long-Term Rental in Vietnam (3-12 month rental)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: December 24, 2013, 6:17 pm