We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

@Luxe Belle Mare

Bloemfontein, South...
Level Contributor
581 posts
16 reviews
24 helpful votes
@Luxe Belle Mare
Save

Hi. We are @ Lux for my husband's bday so if anyone has any questions fire away.

We are stayinv in an oceanview villa and i think wr gave found paradise.

Arrived@ about5 pm last night. Were met by management and taken straight to our villa with champagne waiting.

Lovely plungepool. Bathroom to die for and unpacking by our butler.

Lovely beach in front of villa with drink service towel service and they even light your sigarette for you as well as clean your glasses.

Had dinner @ buffet restaurant last night Lovely Mauritian evening with sega dancers curries and rotis.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
58,389 posts
155 reviews
1,038 helpful votes
1. Re: @Luxe Belle Mare
Save

Sounds like fun!

Have a great time Liezel - I am well jealous! ;)

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
19,172 posts
201 reviews
424 helpful votes
2. Re: @Luxe Belle Mare
Save

Sounds great Liezel, I love the extras in Mauritian hotels.

3. Re: @Luxe Belle Mare

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: March 25, 2017, 1:17 pm
Get answers to your questions about Mauritius
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.