We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tour recommendation for 9 days

Tenafly, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
Private tour recommendation for 9 days
Save

I planing to visit Morocco next April with my family: 2 adults and 2 kids (11 and 16). Thinking to get private tour guide/driver to see as mush as possible. Any recommendation for the tour company would be very helpful in planing the trip. I found direct flight from my origin to Casablanca. After that we are open to any itinerary.

I figure that the weather should be very comfortable first week in April anywhere in the country.

Thanks in adavance

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
16,112 posts
67 reviews
82 helpful votes
1. Re: Private tour recommendation for 9 days
Save

Those who have engaged a tour company will invariably only done it once, so there's little chance for direct comparisons. Most tour companies seem to do a reasonable job and Morocco is such a fabulous destination and the culture is so different that most tour companies get rave reviews. But that's more down to Morocco.

However I would hazard a guess that far more people, especially the regulars on here, just hire a car and do their own thing. You can truly stop where you want, and don't have to share your holiday with a stranger (albeit undoubtedly a personable guy).

As with anywhere in the world, weather is NEVER ever predictable, but early April could still be chilly in the north.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
13,928 posts
206 reviews
133 helpful votes
2. Re: Private tour recommendation for 9 days
Save

If you want to "see as mush as possible" then the best is to rent a car and drive self. Even if tour companies do good job you can never do exactly, what you wish self due theirs already decided itinerary which maybe not would correspond to your wishes.

Edited: 3 years ago
3. Re: Private tour recommendation for 9 days

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 09, 2017, 9:18 am
4. Re: Private tour recommendation for 9 days

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: September 30, 2018, 1:17 pm
Get answers to your questions about Morocco
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.