We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

List of All Required Travel Forms

Lakewood, Washington
Level Contributor
258 posts
16 reviews
14 helpful votes
List of All Required Travel Forms
Save

We are trying to prepare for our trip to Maui on June 20. I've checked on testing through Walgreens and think I have the correct test identified and the timelines necessary. However, I'm not totally sure I have a simple list of all the required forms we need. For example, I just found out the other day that we need to download the "Aloha Safe Alert" app. on our phones before departure. I assume we each need to do that separately.

Can someone post a list of all required items we need to do before departure? I'm sure it's been posted before but I really don't want to overlook anything.

Thanks!

Bob

Edited: June 08, 2021, 4:03 am
6 replies to this topic
Maui
Level Contributor
101,775 posts
12 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: List of All Required Travel Forms
Save

Only one person in your party needs to download the Aloha Safe app.

There are really only two "forms". Once you create your Safe Travels Profile, you will upload your test results when you get them.

24 hours ahead of departure you will receive the questionnaire. You will complete that and get your QR code.

Here's a link to the Safe Travels website:

https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/travel-overview/

I suggest creating your profiles now.

Lakewood, Washington
Level Contributor
258 posts
16 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: List of All Required Travel Forms
Save

Thanks for the information. Looks like a lot happens in the last 3 days before departure.

Maui
Level Contributor
101,775 posts
12 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: List of All Required Travel Forms
Save

Yep, but it's really not that hard :-).

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
36 posts
4. Re: List of All Required Travel Forms
Save

Question about the Safe Travels accounts - each adult need their own right? And then one of us adds the kids?

Thanks!

Louisiana’s Cajun...
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
14 reviews
3 helpful votes
5. Re: List of All Required Travel Forms
Save

Yes, each adult has their own. And you add kids to yours. There is a video outlining the procedure on the Safe Travel site.

6. Re: List of All Required Travel Forms

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: June 14, 2021, 8:18 pm

Reply to: List of All Required Travel Forms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.