We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Wharf/Fish Market (Parking)

14 posts
Save Topic
The Wharf/Fish Market (Parking)

Going to VA this wkend and on the way back home planning on stopping by the Wharf to get some blue crabs. last time I was there was over a year ago. Is the area still under construction that its hard to find parking. I know that there was parking in the Fish Mrket but during their busy times parking can be a b***h and I’ve seen people

fight over parking space. How’s the parking situation there now?

2 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,642 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Wharf/Fish Market (Parking)

There is still construction however there is an indoor parking lot right next to where the open air one was. A suggestion from someone who gets there crabs, if you want them steamed come by 8 am, after that the lines are hours long

14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Wharf/Fish Market (Parking)

Thanks!

At least there’s another place to park now besides the one next to the Market (even if I have to pay) Oh I know the lines can be long at times to get your crabs cook during their busy time. One time we waited for an hr to get the crabs steamed. Sadly we’ll be there probably after 5pm on saturday, so I’m prepping myself for a long wait.

Reply to: The Wharf/Fish Market (Parking)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Washington DC