We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H20 Ninja snorkel mask

Alaska
Level Contributor
203 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
H20 Ninja snorkel mask

Has anyone found a place to rent this on the islands and tried them yet? I am very interested in hearing more about them. Thanks.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
507 posts
655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

2 guys were renting/selling them near Lawai beach Kauai. Kauai snorkel rentals. We looked at them as my husband never seems to get on with his ordinary snorkel. I think it was $30 to rent for the day - a bit pricey for us.

Mentioned in this post
Lawai Beach Resort
Lawai Beach Resort
478 Reviews
Kauai, HI
Kauai
Kauai
Hawaii
Alaska
Level Contributor
203 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

Thank you, I wish I knew how well they worked.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
507 posts
655 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

Yes, me too. Can't find any reviews for them online.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
54 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

Aloha,

I recently rental an H20 Ninja mask on Maui. I usually have a hard time getting a traditional mask to not leak. The Ninja was awesome. I am a female that weighs 140lbs., and used size small. No fussing. Just fun. At one point, I did get a bit of water in my mask and everything looked a bit "rainbow-y." But I was able to clear my mask and was back to a clear view. I loved not having to hold the snorkel in my mouth. Just easy breathing through my mouth and my nose.

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Laie, Hawaii
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

H20 ninja masks are vdry pricey. I found a much more affordable version at www.sharklens.com they are also one of the few I was able to find that have an extra small for little children.

Westchester, New...
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

I tried one on in a store. It felt very claustrophobic to me. Obviously many love it but just throwing that out there. I prefer a traditional mask and snorkel. I would try to try before you buy as they are pricey.

7. Re: H20 Ninja snorkel mask

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: November 29, 2017, 2:16 pm