We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling solo in Anaheim

Sherbrooke
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling solo in Anaheim

My boyfriend has a conference in Anaheim in October and asked me to come along with him. I am wondering what fun things I could do for 3 days during the day?

Disneyland is one thing for sure, even though I’m not sure it’s really fun to do alone.

Anything else?

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
5 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,743 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling solo in Anaheim

You may want to repost this in the Anaheim forum. It wont be seen well here in the General State of California forum.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29092…

Lots of people do visit Disneyland alone, I think you would be fine. Plenty to do to keep you busy, entertainment, etc. Keep in mind Oct has Mickey's Halloween Party nights throughout that month on select days that would have Disneyland Park only where they are held closing early to regular guests, and you must pre-purchase a Party ticket to stay within that Park. Here is more info on this years Party nites and what dates they are on etc. Usually Party ticket will sell out quite far in advance, so you would want to get them about a month ahead of time at least.

And on the right side of the Anaheim forum page on the right side of the page under "top questions" will have alot of things to do and how to get there etc.

Mentioned in this post
The Anaheim Hotel
The Anaheim Hotel
124 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park
24,492 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,948 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling solo in Anaheim

Knott's

I have more fun alone at Disneyland than I have had with almost anyone else!

Edited: June 11, 2018, 12:36 pm
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
882 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling solo in Anaheim

going alone...you can get around alot faster and get on rides quicker in the single line

are you staying at a nice hotel...i'd plan some time relaxing around the pool

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
882 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traveling solo in Anaheim

google day bus tours - one i noticed on "viator" included a visit to laguna beach which is great and whale watching

So Cal
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Traveling solo in Anaheim

Will you have a car? That can make a difference.

But either way, aside from Disney and Knott's, there are the Outlets at Orange for shopping - or Downtown Disney, for that matter. Bowers Museum in nearby Santa Ana www.bowers.org . Santa Ana Zoo (very small) is nice for a couple hours, if the weather is good (which it should be, in October) www.santaanazoo.org .

Mentioned in this post
Orange
Orange
Orange County, CA
Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney
7,983 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Santa Ana
Santa Ana
Orange County, CA
Reply to: Traveling solo in Anaheim