We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stasys Apartments Vilnius

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Stasys Apartments Vilnius

Has anyone recently stayed in one of the Stasys Apartments in Vilnius? Any comments on the entire process from booking to check-out would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Otrebusy, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
1. Re: Stasys Apartments Vilnius

I've been in 3 rooms apartment. Localization is excellence- in the heart of Vilnius’s old town. Every interesting places in walking distance. Apartment is clean, modern and comfortable. It contain everything what you need. You can park your car on backyard without payment. A lot of bars and restaurants next to apartment.. I booked this apartment on booking.com. When we arrived in Vilnius- I called owner and he came in 3 minutes..

2. Re: Stasys Apartments Vilnius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: May 11, 2012, 12:51 pm
Get answers to your questions about Vilnius