We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Teppanyaki

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
80 reviews
51 helpful votes
Good Teppanyaki
Save

Hi,

We are headed to the Gold Coast on Sunday and have 4 nights staying At Main Beach.

We are looking for a good and not too expensive Teppanyaki , is there any deals people,are aware of ?

We have a car so happy to drive.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
32,528 posts
1. Re: Good Teppanyaki
Save

Hello,

Not too expensive would depend on your interpretation, but in general, it's not a phrase commonly associated with decent teppan.

There isnt one restaurant that stands out in my mind, but if I had to choose one, I'm a fan of one of the the oldest - Benihana. But even they have dropped a little in standards. They do have a weeknight special which may suit your budget. The place that everyone is talking about is Matsuzaka, but I've yet to try it.

Free Tip - order prawns. If they come out pre-shelled, the chef will be average at best 😊

Edited: 6 years ago
2. Re: Good Teppanyaki

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: April 08, 2016, 1:16 pm
Get answers to your questions about Gold Coast
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.