We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week long itinerary

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
31 posts
40 reviews
11 helpful votes
Week long itinerary
Save

Going to Gold Coast at beginning of May. Already have accommodations in Miami booked. Not interested in theme parks as would like to get more of the true Australian feel. So far my itinerary consists of:

1) Burleiigh Heads Beach, Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kirra Hill--just for views & hoping to see surfers

2) Brisbane: Koala & River cruise w/ stop at Lone Pine; CBD--MacArthur museum, Museum of Brisbane, Anzac Square; South Bank Heritage Trail; Kangaroo Points Cliff & Submariner's Walk Heritage Trail

Hope to be able to do in just 1 day but maybe spend 2 days here

3)Cedar Creek Estates for glow worms, Tambourine Mtn for skywalk, Cedar Creek Falls track, and Gallery Walk

4) Springbrook National Park w/ stop at Natural Bridge to see glow worms & O'Reilly's for Tree Top walk

Am I pretty much duplicating #3 & #4 or are both places different? If they're basically the same, which is better to visit?

5) Noosa National Park and either Everglades Afternoon Tea Cruise or River Sunset Cruise

6) Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary

7) Mary Cairncross Park possibly w/ visit to Malleny

The above is just a list of places to see w/ no firm date on itinerary as I'm trying to be somewhat flexible & have some days w/ just 1/2 day itinerary. Also, obviously trying to group things together in same area. Any advice would be appreciated. The more I try to narrow it down it seems the more I find that piques my interest & is, therefore, added to the list.

1. Re: Week long itinerary

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: April 07, 2015, 1:17 pm
Get answers to your questions about Gold Coast
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.