We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

I know Meriton Apartments in Broadbeach is popular so ...

TravelZoo & Meriton Apartments in Broadbeach are offering a sale on studios and 1-bedroom apartments for stays from Sunday to Friday nights (with Saturday nights costing an extra $30) up until 21ST DECEMBER, 2012!

- Studios: $69 per night

- Studios with ocean views: $79 per night

- 1-Bedroom apartments: $89 per night

- 1-Bedroom apartments with ocean views: $99 per night

Your booking MUST be made by 13TH JUNE, 2012! Block-out dates include: 30-31 May; 9-11, 16 June; 29 June to 3 July; 5-15 September, 2012

The booking code is 'TZOOWEB'

Also, Meriton is having an 'End of Financial Year Sale' soon, so, sign-up to their email listing for news. I'm interested in seeing what properties are up on offer for this EOFYS sale.

For more information, see - http://www.travelzoo.com/au/hotels/australia/-69-Luxury-Gold-Coast-Apartments-up-to-50-Off-1246297/

(P.S. I am not linked with Travelzoo or Meriton, but, since it seems like a good deal, I thought I'd post it here)

Edited: 8 years ago
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
33,062 posts
2,532 reviews
31,970 helpful votes
1. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Fab prices; we brought this deal last year but it went into Jan which was terrific. We booked the one bedroom ocean view apartments & two bed which were excellent. We paid $100.00 @ night.. .. so basically the same deal.

My review for pics if others are interested in the deal.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g658842-d1200639-r123578273-Meriton_Serviced_Apartments_Broadbeach-Broadbeach_Gold_Coast_Queensland.html

Thanks for sharing arisanosila !

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
2. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

No problems!

Even if one or more of your dates are included in the block-out dates, still double-check what the rates are like because one date I was thinking about is still offering a pretty good price, even though it isn't the price advised in the sale.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Bargain - thanks for this!

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
4. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Meriton is having a sale up to 30% for their 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments at all properties (includes Sydney, Brisbane and GC). You need to use the booking code 'SUPER'. It is only for stays up to 30th June, 2012. This is a 10-day sale that began yesterday (6th June, 2012), I believe.

Happy and safe travels! :)

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
5. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Just saw that Travelzoo and Meriton have extended the sale on studios and 1-bedroom apartments. Same prices and also valid for stays until 21st December, 2012, but, instead of booking by 13th June, 2012, you can now make bookings up until 28th June, 2012.

See here for more information: http://www.travelzoo.com/au/hotels/australia/-69-Luxury-Gold-Coast-Apartments-up-to-50-off-1237519/

Happy and safe travels! :D

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
6. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Oops! I left out the most important part! The booking code is 'TZOOTV' (different to original code of 'TZOOWEB'), but you should see that, if you click on the link above.

Also, the block-out dates are slightly different to the original offer - Blackout dates: 25-27 May; 9-11 June; 29 June to 1 July; 5-15 September.

Happy and safe travels! :D

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
33,062 posts
2,532 reviews
31,970 helpful votes
7. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Excellent rates & thanks again..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
8. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Hey, i am so interested ....hmm

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
71 posts
82 reviews
47 helpful votes
9. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

Thank you soooo much. I was just going to book and thought lets check on TA to see if there are any coupons or ideas on how to get a cheaper rate and here you are!!! Thank you you saved me $150!!!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
10. Re: Sale on Studios & 1-Bedroom Apartments at Meriton Broadbeach
Save

I cant get thru the offer deal. Has anyone try booking yet ?

Get answers to your questions about Gold Coast
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.