We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation options in GC

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
128 posts
7 reviews
6 helpful votes
Transportation options in GC
Save

Hi! I'll be holidaying in GC end of this month, in a group of 3A & 2C planning to stay at the central of SP. I need some advise on the type transportations that is suitable & affordable to travel around the GC. My options include

1. go-card

2. gold pass / freedom pass (3days family + 1adult pass)

3. car hire

My itinerary in GC is simple:-

Day 1 - Shopping @ Pacific Fair, evening visit Q Deck

Day 2 - Dreamworld

Day 3 - Whale watching @ Sea World, evening OZ Outback Spec

Day 4 - Sea World

I was thinking that I'm only plan to visit 1 theme park per day, is it worth to buy the pass? or the calculations shall ended up the same?

If I were to buy the 3 days pass, I will activate it at day-2.

I'll be travelling out to Brisbane & Sunshine Coast thereafter. Thank you. Any other recommended is very much appreciated.

Cheers..

Banana, Australia
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
7,025 posts
49 reviews
173 helpful votes
1. Re: Transportation options in GC
Save

I wouldn't even bother with a pass. Just jump on a Surfside Bus and pay cash when you need to go somewhere. I'm sure it would work out just as cheap, if not cheaper.

2. Re: Transportation options in GC

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: February 02, 2011, 4:37 pm
Get answers to your questions about Gold Coast
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.