We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

Scouting around for places to stay in Palolem I came across

Pacific Sunset View Palolem.

There's only on review on tripadvisor. Wondering if any Palolem regulars have come across this place and could possibly comment.

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Wigan
Level Contributor
52 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

Hi, been to Palolem 5 times, not seen this place. Colombo is a small bay inbetween Palolem and Patnem. Have a look at Alba Rooms, 25 metre from Palolem beach entrance,a/c,fan,fridge,tv,wifi,kettle,constant hot water,beach towels supplied.

Edited: June 06, 2018, 10:57 pm
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

Many establishments keep getting taken over by different managements and change name in the process.

Booking .com has many such properties (There have been cases in palolem where people with confirmed booking have gone and found the resort non functional or taken over so be careful where you book.

Many reputed beach huts available for all budgets so getting an accommodation should not be a problem.

The resort mentioned by you was functional last December.

https://www.tripadvisor.in/SavedPhotos-g3731…

Edited: June 07, 2018, 1:12 pm
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

Frank. Thanks for that.

Goaexotic

I did manage to send a question to the owner via Booking.com. Got a quick reply too. I asked if there was a fridge and a kettle in the rooms. He replied stating there isn't as they are just wooden huts.

Pity I cant find any pics of rooms etc. The setting does look ideal but I have to make sure my wife will be happy with it.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

Located in Palolem, 4.3 miles from Agonda, Pacific Sunset View Palolem features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb

Indiator

Wondering if you've actually been there?

Reply to: Pacific Sunset View Palolem colomb
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palolem