We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PAL EXPRESS from Laoag - Do u know ?

1 post
Save Topic
PAL EXPRESS from Laoag - Do u know ?

Hello all,

I will travel first time with PAL EXPRESS. I took CEBU PACIFIC that was OK.

So I have booked a flight from LAOAG to MANILA on Friday at 21h20. My flight from MANILA to PARIS is on Saturday at 17h00 so in theory no problem.

Except that if i met a PAL EXPRESS disfucntionning WEBSITE ( i have a booking number that does not work due to problems on their website, with no explanation, a possibility they have passed muliple times my VISA, only a reco check your bank account ), I fear that at 21:20 the Friday, PAL EXPRESS stuck me at LAOAG like an old socks.

Do u know this company ? Apart their internet problems are they serious ? Do you know LAOAG Airport ? Are flight from there reliable.

Thanks

Pierre

Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
Laoag
Laoag
Luzon, Philippines
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
3 replies to this topic
Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,333 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PAL EXPRESS from Laoag - Do u know ?

Pal express is an old and sturdy + dependable airline of Philippines. It has been around for ages, and flies all over the country. So I think the website issue that you are facing is more likely to be an IT related issue. It should not worry you.

Laoag airport is comparatively small - but then, there are many such small airports in Philippines.

As long as you have booked your ticket on the pal express website and have a proper booking number, you should be fine.

If you wish, you can call them up once you reach phils and reconfirm this - just to allay your fears.

Mentioned in this post
Laoag
Laoag
Luzon, Philippines
Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,662 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PAL EXPRESS from Laoag - Do u know ?

I flew PAL Express dozens of times and I prefer it more than Cebu Pacific. What is good about Laoag and whatever happens and if you will be unlucky with PAL Express then you can just take a 10-hour overnight bus from Laoag to Manila and you will still have plenty of time to catch your flight to France.

Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
Laoag
Laoag
Luzon, Philippines
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
5,172 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PAL EXPRESS from Laoag - Do u know ?

As long as your payment has gone through and you have your print out and confirmation you should be OK. Good airline, been around for years !!!

Reply to: PAL EXPRESS from Laoag - Do u know ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;