We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bang Krud

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
50 reviews
68 helpful votes
Bang Krud
Save

It's been 10 years since I was last in Bang Krut and just wondering if its still lovely and worth dragging my elderly mother 2.5 hours south of hua hin or shall we just spend the full 10 days in Hua Hin

Hopefully my memory serves me right and bang krud it is still lovely 😍

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Bang Krud

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: April 08, 2021, 2:45 pm

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi Province
Level Contributor
25,770 posts
43 reviews
41 helpful votes
2. Re: Bang Krud
Save

Hi,

I visited Ban Krut in October, it's still the seaside paradise it was.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
50 reviews
68 helpful votes
3. Re: Bang Krud
Save

Thank you both and please to hear it. Was such a lucky find back then and can't wait to return....covid permitting

Thanks

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi Province
Level Contributor
25,770 posts
43 reviews
41 helpful votes
4. Re: Bang Krud
Save

Hi,

You are welcome, it's my favourite seaside location in Thailand, I just love the place.

Reply to: Bang Krud
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Phetchaburi Province
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.