We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Updated BZR airport bus/rail connection?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Updated BZR airport bus/rail connection?

Looking for 2018 updates re. Bezier airport to Marseillan Plage. Can I trust the timetables even though the main one is dated 2017? Would it be best to catch the shuttle bus 210 to Adge SNCF and the train from there? I'm away for just two days and not prepared to pay French car rental anymore and although excellent, Suntransfers charge £70, so trying to save some now! I can find official timetables (excluding countless duff info!) but I'm after some up-to-date realtime information from yourselves! Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Marseillan Plage
Marseillan Plage
Marseillan, France
La Maison de Petit Pierre
₱₱₱₱, French, Mediterranean, European
Innamorato
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Italian, Pizza
L'Ambassade
₱₱₱₱, French, European
1 reply
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
54,562 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Updated BZR airport bus/rail connection?

Summer 2018 times for the bus are posted at …aeroport.fr/fr/acces-et-services/navettes

Stating 'Provenance' for a departing flight is mildly confusing but you will see that buses to the airport are timed to arrive 90 minutes before flight departure. Arriving flights are met by a bus that leaves 30 minutes later. I don't know if they wait for delayed flights.

Edited: June 09, 2018, 4:22 pm
Reply to: Updated BZR airport bus/rail connection?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted