We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seashells Hotel by Suncrest in Qwara

Edgware, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
12 reviews
16 helpful votes
Seashells Hotel by Suncrest in Qwara
Save

I am hoping to come to this hotel for Xmas, has anyone been before there at this time of year? Want to know what hotel, weather are like and is there anywhere nice to go nearby for lunch? What about entertainment in the eves, any suggestions, thanks Sue

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta, Penang
Level Contributor
8,183 posts
171 reviews
113 helpful votes
1. Re: Seashells Hotel by Suncrest in Qwara
Save

You can filter the reviews on here by time of year - give that a go to focus feedback on what others have experienced at that time of year.

Weather is a lottery but over a week you hopefully will see some sun. Nice time for walking etc, if rain & storms hold off.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
15,814 posts
25 reviews
42 helpful votes
2. Re: Seashells Hotel by Suncrest in Qwara
Save

I have never stopped at that hotel but have spent Xmas at the one next door ( Qawra Palace ).

The hotel is well situated across from the sea ansd is only a short stroll from the bus station , the centre of Qawra on Tourist street with plenty of bars and restaurants .

The Qawra palace has a lovely coffee shop at the front of the hotel. This is very popular with locals especially at weekends .

The hotel will certainly put on some entertainment and there is certain to be a gala dinner on Xmas Eve as well as Xmas Lunch on the 25th.

As for weather ?

Well who can say.

I have spent 17 Xmas `s in Malta ( in the Qawra / Bugibba / St Pauls Bay area ) and in every one except one ( 2011 I think , when it poured all day ) I would have been able to sunbathe at midday ----- but it did cool down later in the afternoon.

Of course --- no Guarantees !

You will find plenty to do and a trip ( by bus ) to Valletta on Xmas eve would be recommended as the city will be lively with shoppers and , depending upon the time , bands playing.

X mas is a good time to visit Malta .

Graham

3. Re: Seashells Hotel by Suncrest in Qwara

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 07, 2018, 1:18 pm
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.