We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best drinks in Mykonos

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
232 posts
11 reviews
4 helpful votes
Best drinks in Mykonos
Save

I’ve never been to Greece before. I’d like to know what are the best cocktails in Mykonos Town and in Platys Gialos and best place to get them. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
1. Re: Best drinks in Mykonos
Save

I am a regular at restaurant Avli on the beach, great restaurant and a good cocktail list. Try a Clockwork Orange if you give it a try..You can find a cocktail list on their website below scroll to foot of front page.

https://www.avlitouthodori.gr/

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
232 posts
11 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Best drinks in Mykonos
Save

Thanks for the advice. Nice photos on their website.

Everything looks so delicious.. can’t wait to get there..

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
9,018 posts
62 reviews
172 helpful votes
3. Re: Best drinks in Mykonos
Save

Well, since you're not going to Mykonos until June of next year, you have no choice but to wait! ;)

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
232 posts
11 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: Best drinks in Mykonos
Save

I know:-)

5. Re: Best drinks in Mykonos

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: August 10, 2019, 1:42 pm
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.