We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing tickets with Blue Star Ferries

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
76 posts
621 reviews
Save Topic
Changing tickets with Blue Star Ferries

Hello

I booked tickets with Blue Star for August and I need to change the dates. According to their policy I can do it free of charge maximum 14 days in advance but I will be there only a week before. I sent them emails, I contacted them through Facebook and nothing. Do you know any other way I can do it??

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changing tickets with Blue Star Ferries

Here are the conditions:

https:/…-n-e-aegean.html

From this I assume that up to 4 hours before departue you can convert the tickets to open date tickets and then get boarding cards for the new date

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changing tickets with Blue Star Ferries

Send an e-mail to where you booked the tickets. Changing dates use be problemfree. Have done it with Blue Star several times. They even allow you to change to "open" tickets. Only problem may be if you have booked through a third party - they may have rules of their own.

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
76 posts
621 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changing tickets with Blue Star Ferries

Thanks! I booked through them directly. I am afraid that if I wait, considering is high season, it will be full. I sent them an email. Lets see...

Reply to: Changing tickets with Blue Star Ferries
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;