We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
52 reviews
68 helpful votes
Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

I booked $455 per person Swiss Air ticket last week(NYC<=>ZRH). Total 2 adults. Arrive 10:50am on Nov.22 and depart 9:45am on Nov 25. Based on this schedule, we have 2 full days(Nov.23 & 24) and 1/2 day(Nov.22).

Can anyone suggest some crazy trip plan for me? Because I want to go to Interlaken, Lausanne, St Moritz, Mt Titlis, Zermatt, Lugano, and more! What kind of rail travel pass will fit on my trip?

We will really appreciate if you can share any information including hotel, restaurant, transportation, and etc.

Thanks for your valuable time!!!!

Canton of Schwyz...
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
18,988 posts
286 reviews
385 helpful votes
1. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

Hi Eugene S

I would recommend you choose one of these areas and stay there for the short time you have available. Where ever you decide to go there is a lot to see and to do.

pore

p5

Edited: 3 years ago
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
14,217 posts
140 reviews
93 helpful votes
2. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

I’d skip the Bernese Oberland (Interlaken area) at this time of year as much will be closed.

I would stick to on3 area as suggested, possibly Lucerne. The weather is going to be very unpredictable and days short so you are not going to be able to pack in all you hope for.

The rest is up to you to plan, it’s your holiday. We are only volunteers so do not prepare itineraries. Look at Top Questions on the Switzerland forum on the web site not app. That will help with planning.

Enjoy

Edited: 3 years ago
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
52 reviews
68 helpful votes
3. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

If we go to Luzern a half day, what would you like to recommend. We are considering Zurich=>Luzern=>Titlis=>Interlaken on arrival date. Is it possible schedule?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
52 reviews
68 helpful votes
4. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

If we go to Luzern a half day, what would you like to recommend? We are considering Zurich=>Luzern=>Titlis=>Interlaken on arrival date. Is it possible schedule?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
52 reviews
68 helpful votes
5. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

Can we use Swiss Travel Pass to go to Interlaken? Or have to pay an additional fare.

Canton of Schwyz...
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
18,988 posts
286 reviews
385 helpful votes
6. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?
Save

Hi Eugene S

Titlis: technically it is possible. You need to check with travel times if it makes sense. You need some time for sightseeing if you go to mountain tops.

Yes, you can use the Swiss Travel Pass for your trip to Interlaken. It would cover 50% of your ticket to Mt. Titlis if you really would add this side trip.

pore

7. Re: Can anyone suggest trip plan for 3 N 4 D in Switzerland?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: May 25, 2019, 12:16 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.