We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with a view

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
Restaurant with a view

I am looking for suggestions for a good restaurant with a view of vineyards or other scenery to have lunch or early dinner (when its still bright) that can preferably be reached by public transportation from Florence... dont want to spend more than 50-60 Euro total, in case I have to take a taxi... We will be there in the 3rd week of July.

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
801 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant with a view

For one person? 50-60 euro total for 2 people? You want to bus/train out of Florence to a restaurant out in the country? A little more info would be helpful.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant with a view

yes, i am looking for restaurant suggestion outside of Florence ideally reached by bus or train.

50-60Euro that i mentioned is my budget for transportation to get there and back. Can spend upto Euro 150 total on the meal for two adults and a 5yo. thank you!

Edited: June 11, 2018, 3:12 pm
Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
801 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant with a view

I think it will be difficult to reach a restaurant in the countryside by public transportation, and expensive with taxi or private driver. Have you thought about a vineyard tour with lunch? An internet search might give you just what you are hoping for.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant with a view

trojan, do a search. I quickly found Ristorante La Reggia Degli Etruschi in Fiesole. you can reach Fiesole easily by bus. apparently it has a nice view. there are others as well, maybe google Fiesole restaurants.

Enjoy

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant with a view

Thank you both!

I made a reservation at La Reggia Degli Etruschi in Feisole for dinner..... reviews look fantastic :-)

Reply to: Restaurant with a view
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted