We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antigen test

Oxford, United...
1 post
Antigen test
Save

Hi every one,

We are planning a trip in Puglia this summer.

I would like to know where could we do an antigen test or a PCR test before we filght back to France ?

Some people are talking about getting tested in Bari airport, but I'm not able to fund an official information.

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot

2 replies to this topic
Puglia, Italy
Level Contributor
383 posts
52 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Antigen test
Save

Hi Laura G

Rapid Covid antigen tests are available at Bari airport. Located on the arrivals floor the service can be booked every day from 9am to 6pm. Call +393455402979 or by email:

bookingtestcovid19@gmail.com

You will receive a confirmation email or sms with the date and time of your reservation.

The service operates every day, including Italian “bank”holidays.

Capacity is around 90 tests per hour. The tests are processed within 15-20 minutes.

A hard copy test result (inItalian and English) is issued, certified by medical personnel.

The service is available to anyone who books it - not only to departing and arriving passengers.

Safe and happy travels

Big

in your heart ;p
Level Contributor
64 posts
149 reviews
104 helpful votes
2. Re: Antigen test
Save

Hii! I got into this post as i was trying to search for information as well! And mine has been solved out fine, so i am willing to share my experience to you a bit and hopefully it can be useful for you/your trip somehow.

I was not in Bari, but in Ostuni. I asked a local pharmacy and they recommended me to go to Laboratorio. The one they gave me is called “Laboratorio Chimico Clinico Dott. Paolo Caroli s.r.l.” . It is situated in the city centre close to the old town area (Via Martiri di Kindù 97). I did the antigen test there and it only costs me 25€ with the travel certificate. It is a local lab, but some staff can communicate in English. I waited for only 20mins for the test result.

I think they can also do the PCR, but didnt get to ask for the price.

So, i guess you may try to do the same by trying to ask a local pharmacy in your location where you stay to get further detail if they can recommend you a lab or clinic nearby.

Alternatively, you may take a train from Bari to Ostuni and go to the same lab i had. The taxi from Ostuni train station to this place shouldn’t cost you more than 20€ (i paid 10-15€ from the station to nearby old town area) .

Perhaps, this info can lead you to any other wise ideas that fit your trip plan better. Hope it is helpful somehow :)

Reply to: Antigen test
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puglia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.