We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wash And Fold

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
175 posts
270 reviews
94 helpful votes
Wash And Fold
Save

I am planning a trip to Verona this Sept. I am guessing that the EU will be open for US tourists. Any suggestions on wash and fold laundry? If you have any great restaurants in Verona , would appreciate

5 replies to this topic
Australia
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
58 reviews
106 helpful votes
1. Re: Wash And Fold
Save

If you google lavanderia Verona Italy you get several suggestions. Italy in the search otherwise answers for Sao Paolo.

I don’t know your itinerary but you may do best to use the shower rail to hang up shirt, underpants, socks daily.

New York
Level Contributor
49,582 posts
2. Re: Wash And Fold
Save

Check for "lavanderias" (laundromat) near whatever address you are staying at in google maps - that is how I find them or I look around when walking nearby. There are many of them but I don't know if all laundries also do drop off/wash - so just check.

Or, of course, just ask the hotel or B&B you stay at or host if you rent an apartment.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
4,110 posts
90 reviews
60 helpful votes
3. Re: Wash And Fold
Save

‘Lavasecco’ is more commonly used - literally dry cleaners, but they do all types of laundry

Rovereto, Italy
Level Contributor
1,786 posts
37 reviews
49 helpful votes
4. Re: Wash And Fold
Save

I would *not* recommend Lavanderia Cavour. I wrote to them in February asking about the cost of 4 shirts, 4 t-shirts, a pair of trousers and five pairs of socks. They quoted me €76, which seemed excessive, especially since I asked for them not to dry-clean them.

I ended up going to Lavasecco Ticino, which has several locations.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
175 posts
270 reviews
94 helpful votes
5. Re: Wash And Fold
Save

Thank you for your help. I found Ticino on line

Joe Barton

Reply to: Wash And Fold
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Verona
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.