We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trieste Day Tours

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Trieste Day Tours

I go to Trieste for 4 nights the end of May and I would like to do a tour to Lake Bled and Ljubljana and go to Piran and see some of the coastline.

As I am travelling on my own no tour companies want to acknowledge my enquiries.

I am happy to join a group.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thankyou,

Iris

4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
365 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trieste Day Tours

Lake Bled, Ljubljana and Piran are sensational places and in May would be a wonderful time.. Have you tried https:/…d4239-24363P10

Whether going by yourself or with others they shouldn't be rude and not come back to them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trieste Day Tours

Thankyou for your reply. Yes I have tried Viator but you need to be 2 to book

Level Contributor
102 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trieste Day Tours

Hi Iris186600, I think that travel by your own it will be simple in Trieste and surrounds, because the public transports are frequents and capillary. The goal is to plan your itinerary searching on web the connections. For example to go to Lubiana you can take bus or train, to go to Piran direct bus (not frequently) or bus to Capodistria/Koper then urban bus. In Trieste's info bureau you can ask for guide group, I think that there are a couple of tours of the city, so you can join with someone... 4 nights for visiting Trieste and surrounds it is maybe the minimum time, and could be that some program would be not possible for short time remaining ;)

Koper, Slovenia
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Trieste Day Tours

With these guys you can be alone as well

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Revie…

Reply to: Trieste Day Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trieste