We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy

Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
5 helpful votes
PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Save

Hi all,

I am planning to return to Ireland early next week but new regulations for entry into Ireland require I have a negative PCR Covid Test 72hrs before arrival in Dublin.

Would anyone have any idea of where I could get a PCR Covid Test prior to departure from Italy ? I am currently in the Sorrento / Naples area and I will be departing from Naples International Airport.

Any advice / information would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

5 replies to this topic
GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
11,765 posts
23 reviews
68 helpful votes
1. Re: PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Save

Here is a list of laboratories for the covid test in the Province of Naples:

https://napoli.occhionotizie.it/dove-fare-tampone-napoli-elenco-laboratori-accreditati/

I see one entry for Sorrento, at Corso Italia 210, Laboratorio di Analisi Dr. Acampora, which lists a telephone number of 011 081 877 1555 from a quick internet search (if you are local, don't dial the prefix of 011).

Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Save

Hi GAC,

Will look into it immediately.

Thanks for all you help.

South Haven...
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
20 helpful votes
3. Re: PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Save

Hi Louise, how did you manage? I find myself in the exact same situation and would be very glad for any guidance

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
37 posts
50 reviews
38 helpful votes
4. Re: PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Save

Hi,

I'm hoping to go to Italy in the last week of August and first week of September. I found a hotel in Praiano that is allowing cancellation 24hr prior to arrival. I asked them about the test as I expect the EU countries will ask for a Negative PCR test before flying to & from Italy. The hotel told me that they are working to have a fast-Covid19 test in Praiano... Has anyone heard more about the plans and locations for Tests and travel documentations in Amalfi Coast?

Vasteras, Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
5. Re: PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Save

Hi Louise,

Where did you end up going and how did it go?

Reply to: PCR Covid Test BEFORE departing Naples Italy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naples
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.