We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022

Ilford, United...
1 post
Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022
Save

Hello all,

I’m looking for a villa for my wedding where I can place all of my guests for 4-5 nights. The location of the wedding is not definitive yet, so it isn’t necessary for it to be around Amalfi, but we do want it near the sea and close to an airport.

I’ve tried to look online, but most of the villas I found seemed kind of dodgy, as they were listed multiple times, by different accounts on different websites and with different prices.

Does anyone know of either an agency or a villa from personal experience that I could look into? Preferably not extremely expensive

4 replies to this topic
Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1. Re: Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022
Save

Summer in Italy is very highly regarded. I've rented through them twice myself. They are bound to have something you'll like.

https://www.summerinitaly.com/

Orange County...
Destination Expert
for Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
4,951 posts
24 reviews
49 helpful votes
2. Re: Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022
Save

Second for Summer in Italy. Highly regarded here on the forums and in my personal experience.

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
22,181 posts
48 reviews
20 helpful votes
3. Re: Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022
Save

In my experience Summer in Italy is helpful even beyond the villa rental, providing contacts across the various facets of the hospitality industry.

CA
Level Contributor
14,772 posts
3 reviews
12 helpful votes
4. Re: Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022
Save

Another vote for the above. Congrats and good luck! Naples is obviously the closest airport, but very poor for flights. Better Rome [FCO], train time to Naples [Fiumicino Aeroporto to Napoli Centrale] is 70 minutes, tickets via the Trenitalia app after picking up your luggage, a car service driving you from the station. See flights on skyscanner.com. I like Sorentocars, there others recommended here.

Reply to: Amalfi Coast (or any other coast) villa for 21 in May 2022
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Italy
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.