We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good walking bases in La Gomera

Bath
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
6 helpful votes
Good walking bases in La Gomera
Save

I am in Gomera for a week for walking. I've chosen to stay in Vallehermoso for 4 nights as one base for walking. Can anyone recommend a second base to incorporate different scenery/walks? The base needs to have at least one eatery close by as I don't have my own transport. Gracias!

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Good walking bases in La Gomera
Save

Valle Gran Rey has a good selection of eateries and the bus system gives you access to other parts of the Island. The valley itself has some good walks around it and is quite spectacular in it's own right. There's also the infamous Barranco Argaga.

Bath
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Good walking bases in La Gomera
Save

Thank you for these recommendations

3. Re: Good walking bases in La Gomera

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 17, 2019, 12:41 pm
Get answers to your questions about La Gomera
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.