We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gibraltar

2 posts
Save Topic
Gibraltar

Where's the best place to book trip to Gibraltar form torommolinos

Mentioned in this post
4 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
19,243 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gibraltar

Ruben exchange will get you there https://www.rubensexcursions.com/ or take the bus to La Linea and walk across the border …avanzabus.com/archivos/…20Torremolinos.pdf ** with your passport !!

Belfast, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gibraltar

I'm planning to go on a litle trip there but I'm just taking the second suggestion above ^^^ and getting the bus to La Linea myself.

The reviews of all the excursions to Gibraltar make it seem like a horrific experience. Paying the guts of £50 per person to sit on a coach for 5 hours picking other people up before spending a couple of hours in the actual place.

Mentioned in this post
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,911 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gibraltar

Have to say from Torremolinos have always taken the La Line bus route and walked over the border and then caught a local bus.

Just be careful you don't bring anything back in excess of your allowance. Shop keepers especially tabacco shops seem happy to sell you any quantity.

Coming back through customs last time virtually everyone having cigs and drink removed.

Mentioned in this post
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gibraltar

Thanks for the help will definitely get the bus

Reply to: Gibraltar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos