We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Covid test

2 posts
Covid test
Save

Can anyone tell me where we can get our Covid test on the second of arrival in England. We are coming from Canada and have been fully vaccinated.

5 replies to this topic
North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire, London
Level Contributor
24,800 posts
639 reviews
267 helpful votes
1. Re: Covid test
Save

You can get it at the airport as you arrive - both Gatwick and Heathrow websites provide links.

The UK government lists all those authorised to test (but it’s not particularly searchable) at https://www.gov.uk/find-travel-test-provider

2 posts
2. Re: Covid test
Save

Thank you, I think I has to be day 2 upon arrival so we are looking for somewhere closer to family. Cost is quite high as well at the airport, but if that’s what is required we shall abide by the rules.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
261 reviews
217 helpful votes
3. Re: Covid test
Save

do NOT recommend buying FROM BOOTS;

their codes are NOT being accepted by the UK agencies (including the UK passenger location form)

they are IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT:

(in the uk) i've had my desk phone on hold for an ENTIRE two DAYs now, they do not answer and it hangs up after each hour waiting.

They have not responded to any email either.

I see many forums on BOOTS COVID complaints on the internet, would suggest not to buy from Boots.

I will buy from another provider and claim a credit card charge back, as thy have failed to provide any level of service.

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
79 reviews
72 helpful votes
4. Re: Covid test
Save

Assuming that you have your vaccine certificate.....

"When you arrive in England – fully vaccinated

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2. The day you arrive is day 0.

You must book this test before you travel".

This place is definitely doing them in Bath. It is on Broad Street, opposite Rossiters department store

https://www.goodbodyclinic.com/bath-clinic-location

There is also this place that offers PCRS for day 2 and Lateral flows for outward travel:

https://vivoclinic.com/shop/day-2-and-day-8-pcr-tests-bath/

Hetling Court is a little alleyway next to the Cross Bath

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
23,382 posts
20 reviews
15 helpful votes
5. Re: Covid test
Save

The cheaper options mail them to you and you do them yourselves. You upload a photo of the results via an app and they then verify it and issue a certificate.

I paid just £17 for my test order from testing for All/ Instructions and confirmation email with ref for the PLF were issued immediately.

Reply to: Covid test
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bath
Recent Conversations
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.