We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday drive during covid times?

Fort Erie, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Sunday drive during covid times?
Save

Hey good people. Just here to ask for suggestions on taking a local Sunday drive in the Niagara Region during these lockdown times. Doesn't have to be limited to the Niagara Parkway but could be anywhere in the area.

5 replies to this topic
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
34,410 posts
16 reviews
25 helpful votes
1. Re: Sunday drive during covid times?
Save

Why not check some of the routes put out by the Niagara Cycling group? Most are on backroads and unlikely to be sharing the roads with cyclists right now.

http://www.niagaracyclingtourism.com/bike-routes/

2. Re: Sunday drive during covid times?
Save

Hi Chris General! Here is a video of a variation of a trip I like to do in the area. The entire drive takes about six or seven hours, throw in a stop for lunch and that's pretty much a full day. If you want to stop at any of the sites or attractions along the way, add in some time for that accordingly. Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/9kzFyAGzYmQ. I hope this helps you plan your trip. IITFDIY

Niagara Falls...
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
11,318 posts
42 reviews
39 helpful votes
3. Re: Sunday drive during covid times?
Save

Irons in the Fire DIY,

How would anyone know where you are from that video. I've lived in Niagara all my life and don't recognize your route. A map or description would be more helpful.

Level Contributor
988 posts
1 review
4. Re: Sunday drive during covid times?
Save

The only thing #2 posts is links to his monetized videos.

5. Re: Sunday drive during covid times?
Save

Just trying to give people info they can use to plan their trip. It just happens to be in video form.

Reply to: Sunday drive during covid times?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.