We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Residence restaurant

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
21 helpful votes
Private Residence restaurant
Save

Hi. I wanted to share my experience with the restaurant of the resort called Private REsidence, south of Dumaguete. We were there one day to have the children using the swimming pool and to try the restaurant. We heard that the owner is spanish and thus we thought the food would be good.

Actually the experience was pretty bad.

First, the cleaness: the restaurant was quite dirty. In no other resort I have found so many flies like in this. They did not clean the table before serving the food. A dirty TV cable was left in the middle on the restaurant. My wife got a meat dish with a piece of metal inside. They have forgotten an order.

At the end, not recommended!

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Private Residence restaurant

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
32,471 posts
3,513 reviews
3,768 helpful votes
2. Re: Private Residence restaurant
Save

Thread is 3 yrs old and it's self promotion.

Reply to: Private Residence restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zamboanguita
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.