We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caribbean casa is amazing

york pa
Level Contributor
615 posts
12 reviews
38 helpful votes
caribbean casa is amazing
Save

Here now at casa isladise and could not ask for anything more it is so beautiful

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12,000 posts
192 reviews
224 helpful votes
1. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

I've been eyeing that property myself. What is your assessment of the pull-out couch? Could somebody (or a couple) actually sleep there?

Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
78 reviews
118 helpful votes
2. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

I don't believe there is a pull-out. Only a cement base couch downstairs. I would say it's a couple-only kind of place. Worth every penny. Glad you like it wtharm!!!! I actually emailed the owners 2 hours into my stay to share how impressed I was. I never do that....

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
3,011 posts
24 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

There is a futon on the main level of Isladise (at least there was when I was inside in 2012). Not the most comfortable for a couple but it could work.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,800 posts
205 reviews
157 helpful votes
4. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

Awesome place! When I stayed there in May 2012, there was a fold out in the living room (double) and there was also an orange and white striped sectional on concrete block between the bathroom and the living room.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
78 reviews
118 helpful votes
5. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

Yes, now I see it again in my head, you are right WIBS, there is a pull-out in the living room.... It ward hard to take my eyes away from the gorgeous views.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12,000 posts
192 reviews
224 helpful votes
6. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

It's that living room pullout I'm curious about. Just trying to make plans should we once again find ourselves with extra people coming at the last minute.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,800 posts
205 reviews
157 helpful votes
7. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

Their website is very accurate.

"Downstairs, the living room has a fold-out couch that converts to a double bed."

http://ourcaribbeancasa.com/amenities.html

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Level Contributor
129 posts
7 reviews
6 helpful votes
8. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

I just saw this and must say that although the fold out is a 'double', it isn't a North American double. We were disappointed when we realized that it was clearly smaller than we had thought (the night we tried to comfortably sleep on it while we shared the casita with another couple). Ideally the casita is for a couple with a teen or two... or 3 adults. Hope this clarifies the size/sleeping arrangements.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12,000 posts
192 reviews
224 helpful votes
9. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

Thanks--that clears it up. Our problem is that we try to plan next year's trip NOW but others can't commit at this time so we never know how many people are coming. Even if it's just us, we remain interested in your place, even if we split our stay and move there for our anniversary weekend. Looks like a beautiful setting to commemorate our nuptials.

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
3,011 posts
24 reviews
4 helpful votes
10. Re: caribbean casa is amazing
Save

Go for it Doug! You will absolutely not be disappointed, it is amazing :). Better reserve soon, it books up quickly as you know.

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.