We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...

Yakima, Washington
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
22 reviews
18 helpful votes
Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

Ok... December is near and thoughts of packing are creeping in. For those of you who have stayed at PA what's their shampoo/conditioner status? I am normally a purology/redkin user.... I know for some this may seem like an odd question.. but...will my hair be disaponted in the products provided? Also what other items are supplied?

6 replies to this topic
Glastonbury...
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,875 posts
39 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

There are some pictures if you go to the PA trip advisor page, click on pictures then bathroom. Assuming that's the same stuff.... https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150810-d1175973-Reviews-Privilege_Aluxes-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html#/media/1175973/?albumid=19&type=0&category=19

Wife is kinda picky about hair stuff and she liked it a lot.

Yakima, Washington
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
22 reviews
18 helpful votes
2. Re: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

@Tom... thank you for your reply. I appriciate you saying something... I did't even think to check reviews or pics.. great idea :) . Good to hear your wife likes it. Think i'll pack some purple shampoo for in between and just go with what they supply.

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
248 posts
27 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

Hope you have great time!

Yakima, Washington
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
22 reviews
18 helpful votes
4. Re: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

@Peter… I’m sure whatever happens will be great.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
5. Re: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

why just not bring your hair product from home ? and you will have no bad hair day issues.

Edited: December 03, 2021, 8:30 am
Yakima, Washington
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
22 reviews
18 helpful votes
6. Re: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Save

I normally do bring my own.. but staying at PA this time I thought they may have something nice to use. Packing shampoo and conditioner for nearly two weeks takes a lot of space and seeing I don't check a bag space is limited. Sooooo if their products are decent I will make due with what is there. Bad hair days on the island are subjective imo... for me it's not even about bad hair days... ...with the heat and humidity I let my hair air dry and wear up out of the way while there.... I'm on vacation I could care less what my hair looks like.

Reply to: Thoughts of packing dancing in my head...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Isla Mujeres
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.