We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural/Chemical-free Sunscreen

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Natural/Chemical-free Sunscreen

Does anyone know of a store on STJ or STT that sells natural sunscreen and about how much it costs if so? Thanks!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natural/Chemical-free Sunscreen

We were at Big Planet in Mongoose Junction Saturday and I noticed they have Coola sunscreen for $30 a tube. I lucked up and got mine for 12.50 on sale this spring at home. We've been here since Tuesday and have used the 45 sport with excellent results! Not one burn amongst us!

Edited: June 09, 2015, 9:12 am
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natural/Chemical-free Sunscreen

Oh wow, thanks! I better head to our local health food store tomorrow and see what they have!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natural/Chemical-free Sunscreen

You may want to contact Beach Bums and see what they have and the price. Luckily we shipped ours down before we arrived so we didn't have to deal with the liquid restrictions. We do carryon only.

4. Re: Natural/Chemical-free Sunscreen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 10, 2016, 1:16 pm
Get answers to your questions about St. John