We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1-2 Day Stay

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
34 posts
53 reviews
24 helpful votes
1-2 Day Stay
Save

I may get to the island 1-2 days prior to my villa rental, and then may stay 1-2 days after. What are my best low-price options? And what are my best high-end options? This would not be until next year, so plenty of time to figure it out. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
St. John, VI
Level Contributor
386 posts
8 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: 1-2 Day Stay
Save

How many people in your party? I usually recommend Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel or St. John Inn for travelers in your situation.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
34 posts
53 reviews
24 helpful votes
2. Re: 1-2 Day Stay
Save

islandgirl...just 2.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
2,859 posts
99 reviews
163 helpful votes
3. Re: 1-2 Day Stay
Save

We have stayed at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel on three of our trips there and loved it. Small but cute, clean, safe. Almost no walk to Cruz Bay places, a tee by bit further to Mongoose, and a 20 minute hike to Honeymoon.

Pa.
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
10,632 posts
187 reviews
92 helpful votes
4. Re: 1-2 Day Stay
Save

Ditto island girl, esp since many places have a minimum night stay. I thought CBBH had a minimum, but can't remember. Both are fine choices.

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
503 posts
37 reviews
43 helpful votes
5. Re: 1-2 Day Stay
Save

Check out estate Lindholm. Breakfast is included so you wouldn’t have to stock up on groceries if your going to have lunch and dinner out.

Reply to: 1-2 Day Stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.