We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kekoa

Tioga, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
Kekoa
Save

Going for first time ever at end of June, and I’m super excited!! From ya’lls experiences would ya’ll recommend a full day, half day, or the sunset cruise on kekoa? I’m already doing a day of snorkel & lime out, but the day trips on kekoa look like a blast. Any suggestions??

8 replies to this topic
Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
2 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: Kekoa
Save

Hi Luvsaltlife - I run the office for Kekoa and I am going to say our Full Day St John snorkel sail (with lunch) is probably our most popular and I just checked our availability and depending what your dates are (you said end of June) and how many people, this is our remaining availability and unfortunately we have no half days available (well we do but they are on June 19th and then July 8th)..

Full day St John snorkel sail - June 20th, 21st, 26th, 28th and 29th

Sunset sail - June 24th, 26th 29th

You may book online at at http://blacksailsvi.com and click the “book now” button on our home page which will take you to our calendar or you are always welcome to call to reserve.

We look forward to seeing you soon ~ Pia

Marysville, Ohio
Level Contributor
371 posts
65 reviews
70 helpful votes
2. Re: Kekoa
Save

Book the full day trip on the Kekoa! We have gone out on full day, half day, and sunset sails on Kekoa and each has been a special day and a highlight of our annual trip to St John. The full day trip with three snorkeling stops, a delicious lunch, and sailing along on the wind, is a special time out on the water. Each trip we make new friends and learn about their adventures on STJ. The crew is dedicated to making each trip a wonderful memory for their guests. Locally owned and operated.

Florida
Level Contributor
662 posts
14 reviews
12 helpful votes
3. Re: Kekoa
Save

Another vote for a full day on Kekoa!!!!

Tioga, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
4. Re: Kekoa
Save

Hi Pia!! I was actually wanting to do something that is probably against what most do, but wanting to accomplish killing 2 birds in 1 day so to speak. Wanting to do a half day then the sunset sail in same day. Is there anything or anyway to accomplish that. Will be there June 21-June 30.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
2 reviews
8 helpful votes
5. Re: Kekoa
Save

It was nice speaking with you Luvsaltlife and we look forward to seeing you soon ~ Pia

McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
728 posts
76 reviews
29 helpful votes
6. Re: Kekoa
Save

We love the Sunset Sail with Kekoa, book it every year. They're a fantastic charter company.

Level Contributor
59 posts
7. Re: Kekoa
Save

Just did the full day on Saturday.... we had a fantastic time!!! Highly recommend them!!!!

Level Contributor
59 posts
8. Re: Kekoa
Save

Just did the full day on Saturday... we had a fantastic time.... high,y recommend them!

Reply to: Kekoa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.