We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 islands possible?

2 islands possible?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: May 08, 2021, 6:59 am

2 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
551 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: 2 islands possible?
Save

I would probably do a round trip out of STT. Do the seaplane from STT downtown to STX. Then come back and do STJ. You will lose a day or two due to travel giving you 8 days of fun. And the sea plane def adds up for a family, also cross check flying into one versus the other.

Edited: March 30, 2021, 11:24 am
Boston
Level Contributor
8,216 posts
33 reviews
28 helpful votes
2. Re: 2 islands possible?
Save

I would not do it like that. I would fly into STT and out of STX or vice versa. Then just do a one way between STT and STX. It will give you more time on each island. I agree the seaplane would be a lot of fun but I believe you do get less luggage. There is also a ferry you could take. If you split days between STJ and VG you know what it is like splitting days. There is a lot to do on STX - more than either VG or STJ. It is also less expensive than STJ. If you decide to do that, you should post your questions on the specific island forum, not a lot of people read the general USVI one. Have fun!

Reply to: 2 islands possible?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about U.S. Virgin Islands
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.