We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saint John in June

Rocklin, California
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
62 helpful votes
Saint John in June
Save

Looking at VRBO and expedia it seems like the whole island is booked. We are looking at June 13th -23rd and already bought our flight. Is something going on? Has COVID driven everyone to the USVI? Just curious. Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
575 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Saint John in June
Save

Nothing special I don’t think, the fact that you don’t need a test to get home has been good to USVI. Look into car rentals before you book something non refundable.

Boston
Level Contributor
8,234 posts
33 reviews
28 helpful votes
2. Re: Saint John in June
Save

Yes, the USVI is busy partly because people cannot go to the other islands without getting a test to return to the USVI. Book a car now! You can always cancel.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,851 posts
2 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: Saint John in June
Save

Make sure you have a Jeep reserved as they are totally sold out for a few months - and yes the islands are crazy busy with a different kind of visitor than in the past.

McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
709 posts
76 reviews
29 helpful votes
4. Re: Saint John in June
Save

Yes, we normally book in Feb for our June trip; however when I was researching villas for our upcoming trip, most of the villas I had wanted were already booked up in January. Super crazy. I think a lot of it is the fact that so many other locations are closed to tourists. Definitely book your Jeep/rental car now as those are rapidly filling up for June reservations as well. Have a wonderful trip!

Reply to: Saint John in June
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about U.S. Virgin Islands
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.