We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please

Howell, Michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please

Hi There,

I'm looking for suggestions of where to stay in Grand Cayman. We are looking for an adult only place that has a beautiful and relaxing, swimmable beach and would like to be in walking distance of some good restaurants and shops, maybe a little nightlife near by . I don't really want to rent a car. I'd like a resort that is very relaxing and a one that pampers you a little . Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please

There are no adult only hotels or condos in Cayman. All accommodations and the islands themselves are all family friendly.

Howell, Michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please

Thank you. Can you suggest something based on any of the other things I mentioned?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
6,695 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please

The Ritz, Kimpton and Marriott resorts would all meet your other requirements. Kimpton would be less walkable to fewer restaurants compared to the other two

ny
Level Contributor
283 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please

It depends on the time of year you vacation ? School in session etc. the Marriott is very family orientated. The ritz is a larger property if you go when school is in session you should be fine . Large beautiful pool and nice beach service

Edited: August 20, 2017, 6:32 am
Reply to: Adult Hotel/ Resort suggestions please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach