We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regal Beach Club

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Regal Beach Club

Does anybody have input on Regal Beach Club. We will be traveling March 2018. It seems to meet all of our "wants". I am fine with some activity from the Marriott, but is it overwhelming? What is on the other side of RBC. I can't seem to find if it is a hotel, condos?

16 replies to this topic
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,699 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Regal Beach Club

What you may have seen is that in the off-season there will be special deals, but in general I haven't found people willing to negotiate or haggle. As an owner (not in RBC) I have entered into haggling twice and that rental turned out to be the worst renters, so now, it's "pay the price quoted or you're not interested enough:".

It's also possible that going directly to the owner will allow them to waive the booking fee for the various listing sites, but again, that's not an negotiation.

People don't come to Cayman to save money or for a cheap vacation.

Birmingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Regal Beach Club

It is disappointing to have to write this review. My recent visit to The Regal Beach resort in the Caymans resulted in theft from the locked Condo.

What was more disappointing was that the SMBI rental manager was obstructing the investigation, the continuous delays in providing me and the Police the CCTV was frustrating along with telling me lies about what had been found on it. The owners refused to meet me at the property and the property management was non existent.

On checkout the rental manager was no where to be seen. Beware the owners have multiple condos at Regal Beach.

On arrival to Condo 512 we were told that the digital safe was broken so a standard key was given to us. We were also told that only 3 people other than us has the digital door code. We were also told that the Regal Beach had security. But the security guard only starts at 6pm and the CCTV cameras don't cover the front door areas.

The Marriott Hotel is situated next door and has limited Beach and pol areas so the Marriott guests use the Regal Beach pools have loud music bleating out on both pool and Beach areas and no one says anything along with the public who also help themselves to the beds on the beach.

Please contact me for full details on the theft and a copy of the

Police report.

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Regal Beach Club

I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience there.

Friends of ours just got back from a trip in August and loved everything about it.

Jersey
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Regal Beach Club

We are booked for 632 in January - very excited! Never been to Grand Cayman but we loved our Royal West Indies condo @ T&C and this looks similar!

ny
Level Contributor
283 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Regal Beach Club

We toured the property last year

Many different configurations of units

Lovely location

Safe clean

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,682 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Regal Beach Club

We have friends who stayed last January at Laguna Del Mar and were most happy. Have walked by many times but have no bona fide experience other than to say it is quiet, looks very nice, and sports same beachfront as Regal so might be an option.

Reply to: Regal Beach Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach