We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babymoon

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
22 helpful votes
Babymoon
Save

Hi all!

My husband and I were thinking of coming to PR for our babymoon during August / September. It would be his first time and I have been there once 10 years ago and loved the island. We were thinking of coming for a week and splitting our time between San Juan and Rincon. We like a mix of history/ walking & relaxing on the beach.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay in San Juan? Ideally we’d like to be close to restaurants (always hungry now) but also a beach? Our budget would be $300-$400 a night (I have some credit card points that id like to use) looking for luxury that won’t cost us a fortune if possible lol

Also any recommendations would be great!

Thanks everyone 😊

1 reply
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,784 posts
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
1. Re: Babymoon
Save

Try the Condado Vanterbilt or LaConcha Nice hotels in the mix of the Condado. It's likely the El San Juan will be out of your price range , but that is one cool place to hang out. Isla Verde is a different neighborhood than you would find in most tourist destinations. The beach is lined with high rise condos and there are a few opposite the beach. Some beach purists deplore them. but, I'd be happy to live in one. Mostly you would stay in the resort and just slip out here and there for dinner and to look around You might find it hard to leave for Rincon.

Reply to: Babymoon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.